- This blog is a collaborative blog written by a group of individuals. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
- The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- Although children are in the YouTube videos we create, the website is geared toward parents, grandparents & teachers looking for fun kids crafts to try with their children.
This policy is valid from 24 May 2018.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW IT IS USED
Like many other blogs & websites, www.kidscraftsbythreesisters.com uses log files. The information within a log file includes (IP) internet protocol addresses, types of browser, (ISP) internet service provider, date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
NEWSLETTERS AND DATA PROTECTION
Kids Crafts by Three Sisters will collect your name and email address for the purpose of regular email/newsletter communication. In general you may receive 1 -2 emails per month, sharing with you our latest craft ideas, as well as occasional product recommendations or special product offers. Your email date will NEVER be supplied to third parties and will be held on MailChimp's servers.
The email address and any additional information supplied (e.g. name) will be held on the MailChimp server for as long as you wish to receive newsletters, emails or communication from Kids Crafts by Three Sisters. Should you wish to discontinue receiving newsletters, please click the "unsubscribe" link on the bottom of the newsletters or email your information to email@example.com and we'll unsubscribe you from the list manually.
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
We may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
• Cookies may be used as part of our commenting system so that you don't have to always enter your information.
• Collect data as part of Google Analytics to that we can see who has visited our website .
We use third party advertisements on www.kidscraftsbythreesisters.com to support our website. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertising (such as Google through the Google AdSense Program), information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes or showing specific ads to a user based on other sites they've visited.
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing the preferences in your browser. However, this may affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other sites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
DOUBLE CLICK DART COOKIES
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit toKids Crafts by Three Sisters. and other sites on the Internet.
- Google Adsense